Just saw ROGUE ONE.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) December 18, 2016
That's literally the STAR WARS movie I've wanted to see since JEDI.
Rocky first act, but once it gets going...WOW.
Best action scenes since JEDI, best space battle since EMPIRE.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) December 18, 2016
"GET ME THE HAMMERHEAD CORVETTE!!"
Also, ROGUE ONE is 100x better than VII purely because it wasn't an unofficial remake of A NEW HOPE.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) December 18, 2016
Was brave enough to have own identity.
Also--and I admit this is a purely personal reason--I've wanted to see a movie with Y-Wings kicking ass since the Death Star run.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) December 18, 2016
And once more, I'm gonna be side-eying my colleagues who panned this but praised TONI ERDMANN and ELLE for some time to come...
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) December 18, 2016
8/10Also, take note JJ Abrams and Paul Feig: ROGUE ONE is how you properly homage source material without remaking and burlesquing it.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) December 18, 2016

I haven't seen Rogue One yet but glad to hear it's getting good reviews. I'm still skeptical since it's a prequel with major ties to the original trilogy. I just want something new in the huge star wars universe that doesn't suck.
ReplyDeleteIt's so good, man. Please tell me what you think of it when you do!
Delete