Watching SOMBRE (1998). Is this movie supposed to be almost unwatchably dark or is there something wrong with my TV or Blu-ray player? Serious question.— The Executioner’s Hood (@NateHood257) October 21, 2018
Also, have I been tricked into watching a softcore porno? Because some of these sex scenes are downright gynecological.— The Executioner’s Hood (@NateHood257) October 21, 2018
You know what’s nonsense? I’ve seen at least six separate women totally buck-ass naked. I mean, not even given a merkin for their dignity. But I’ve yet to see a SINGLE penis!! pic.twitter.com/oT1I6aRfj6— The Executioner’s Hood (@NateHood257) October 21, 2018
So...the only way to “save” the prostitute-killing serial murderer is for the ingenue to sacrifice her virginity to him. Did Lars Von Trier write this?— The Executioner’s Hood (@NateHood257) October 21, 2018
Rating: 3/10Well, that was definitely the kind of 3deep5me "slasher" film a lot of high-brow critics might like. I'm not one of them. I found it ponderous, boring, and misogynist in a manner that didn't interrogate its own misogyny.— The Executioner’s Hood (@NateHood257) October 21, 2018

No comments:
Post a Comment