The first hour doesn't work and most of the action is mediocre. I'd put CIVIL WAR above ULTRON but below WINTER SOLDIER.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) May 6, 2016
If the whole film was as good as the airport fight, though, CIVIL WAR would be up there with the best of them.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) May 6, 2016
Also, both ANT-MAN and SPIDER-MAN stole the spotlight as successfully as the Hulk in the first AVENGERS.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) May 6, 2016
The creativity of the airport scene was phenomenal. Loved seeing them embrace the wackiness of their powers instead of just using punching.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) May 6, 2016
Still not sure if I'm totally onboard with this new Spidey. I think it'll take another movie for me to make up my mind.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) May 6, 2016
This is also the best written Tony Stark has been since maybe the first IRON MAN.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) May 6, 2016
6/10In the end, despite my complaints, this movie was much, much better than the comic storyline it was based on.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) May 6, 2016

No comments:
Post a Comment