Watching William Peter Blatty's THE NINTH CONFIGURATION (1980). I have no idea if I like it or not. I have no idea if it's GOOD or not.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) February 5, 2016
Why would the army send such an obvious nutcase to run a mental hospital? #TheNinthConfiguration— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) February 5, 2016
And why is this in its own way a better adaptation of Joseph Heller's CATCH-22 than Mike Nichols's CATCH-22?— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) February 5, 2016
It's like Blatty threw random sh!t at a wall for two hours and paused every 20 minutes or so for really interesting theological discussions.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) February 5, 2016
Well batter me in butter and deep fat fry me. That's a pretty damn good twist. #TheNinthConfigurationg— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) February 5, 2016
6/10Okay, so, the film is still a ridiculous mess. But the last 30 minutes make it worth watching. WOW. #TheNinthConfiguration— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) February 5, 2016

No comments:
Post a Comment