Watching John Dahl’s THE LAST SEDUCTION (1994) as my food poisoning medication kicks in. I loved RED ROCK WEST (1993) so I have high hopes!— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 23, 2018
So far I’m really digging Linda Fiorentino’s performance as an angry Lauren Bacall-type on steroids.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 23, 2018
Man, the 90s were wild. $2 Manhattans, giant shoulder pads, the ability to move to a small town and get a high paying job at a large insurance agency the next day...— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 23, 2018
This conversation between Linda and the black investigator was priceless:— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 23, 2018
“Is it true what they say about black men”
“Is it true what they say about whites women?”
“What’s that?”
“That they have no ass.”
Okay, this climax is pants-on-head stupid. Like, dude, you can HEAR her calling the police on you, you moron.— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 23, 2018
Rating: 6/10*wacks movie with rolled up newspaper*— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 23, 2018
Bad movie! No biscuit!

No comments:
Post a Comment