[Revisit Review]
Rewatching THE BLOB (1958). Not sure which I like more: the thirtysomething "teenagers" or the brand new muscle cars.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) January 25, 2016
God bless Steve McQueen. He's legitimately giving all he's got in this preposterous cheese-fest. #TheBlob
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) January 25, 2016
This scene where McQueen gets chewed out by a traffic cop is hysterical cause McQueen is clearly about 20 years older than him. #TheBlob
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) January 25, 2016
You know, it's a good thing this movie is aggressively silly because this first act is aggressively boring. #TheBlob
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) January 25, 2016
Behold! "Teenagers" 1950s B-movie style! #TheBlob pic.twitter.com/up7IDwpTIM
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) January 25, 2016
Further proof that MST3K ruined my life: every time someone mentions Steve in THE BLOB, I immediately chant "And the Steves are there!"
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) January 25, 2016
"Not everyone is named Steve!"
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) January 25, 2016
5/10

I hope you get to Blob fest someday, you'll enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I would! I would love to go one day!
Delete