READY PLAYER ONE: Spielberg has given us a definitive answer to the age-old question of whether there’s such thing as a movie adaptation better than the book.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 1, 2018
I don’t get the hate, you guys. I enjoyed this movie fine. It also cleaned up the more troubling parts of the book: Artemis is a character, not a trophy; the other members of the High Five aren’t queasy racial stereotypes; no bizarre tirades against organized religion.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 1, 2018
Also—and I can’t stress this enough—no masturbation manifesto.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 1, 2018
It also helps that the stink of Meninist nerd gatekeeping has been scrubbed away.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 1, 2018
Also, big ups to Film Twitter for not spoiling the second challenge. Didn’t know you guys had it in you to keep quiet on that one.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) April 1, 2018
Rating: 7/10

No comments:
Post a Comment