A collection of informal movie reviews for the purpose of documenting my thoughts on the films that I watch.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Sátántangó: Béla Tarr
I messed up. Big time. It's March 19, 2015 and I accidentally deleted my original review for this film that was published on 1/30/12, 3:38 PM, Pacific Daylight Time. I was trying to change the score from 7/10 to N/A and hit the wrong button. No matter what I did I couldn't retrieve the original review. So...here's the gist of my deleted review: I watched it in seven parts instead of in one single sitting, it's dark, bleak, depressing, yadda yadda yadda. I can't give it an official score because I don't think you can quantify its quality in the same way that you can an ordinary narrative film. The end.
Dammit, I'm an idiot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment