Alright, film twitter: you're on.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) November 25, 2016
I'll see y'all in 3 hours. pic.twitter.com/W31Yhm5Ozo
Hey folks, just wanted to take a break from BOYHOOD to say that Mason's granddad teaching him to shoot is the most Texan thing in this film.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) November 26, 2016
When I lived in Texas, I knew how to shoot before I was ten. My buddies and I would have BB gun shooting competitions in our backyards.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) November 26, 2016
Aaaaaaaand I'm back in. See y'all.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) November 26, 2016
BOYHOOD (2014): Nails being a white boy growing up in Texas to a T. I should know. I did, too.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) November 26, 2016
Linklater's obsession with pop culture minutia helps keep it from becoming THE story of American boyhood. Instead it's just A story.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) November 26, 2016
I liked it fine. But it's no movie of the year, let alone a movie of the decade or the 21st century.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) November 26, 2016
8/10Also, it was an uncomfortable reminder that the vast majority of early 2000s popular music was AWFUL.
— Nathanael Hood (@NateHood257) November 26, 2016

No comments:
Post a Comment